Mounted 4G Gateway DIN Rail Modem With RS485 For Water Level Monitoring
Description of DIN Rail Modem
ZHC4014 is a product developed to realize the mutual transmission of data between serial port devices and network servers through the operator's network. Through simple settings on the upper computer, you can easily use this product to realize the two-way data transparent transmission from the serial port to the network. It supports the standard Modbus RTU/ TCP protocol.
Application of DIN Rail Modem
Energy-saving Supervision Solution
As one of the important components of large-scale public institution buildings, schools are characterized by large area, many types and numbers of buildings, and the problem of high energy consumption in buildings has become increasingly prominent. At present, the number of split air conditioners in schools is relatively large, while the distribution of split air conditioners on campus is relatively large, and it is difficult to manage energy use, and there is a waste of unreasonable use of air conditioners.
There is a phenomenon of energy waste in the use of air conditioners. It is necessary to adopt systematic management methods for school air conditioners, and carry out fine management and energy-saving control of school air-conditioning systems in order to achieve the management goals of resource-saving and environment-friendly campus .
1. Docking with the school's educational administration system, automatically powering on and off the control panel according to the classroom time.
2. Manually import classroom distribution data to realize batch data entry.
3. The remote controller DTU and the server are connected via GPRS, supporting multiple devices online at the same time.
4. Support collecting and teaching room temperature and humidity data as one of the reference data for whether the air conditioner is turned on.
5. If you need to turn it on temporarily, you can remotely manually control the air conditioning control panel to turn on the educational system.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Agnes|